GAIN THE FUNDRAISING SKILLS TO SUCCEED
With training that fits around your life
Learn how to plan successful fundraising growth strategies, create more engaging fundraising products and use communications more effectively. Learn at your own pace with life-sized learning bites and the coaching support of award-winning fundraising consultants.
"Tina's support was invaluable to Redthread. Her sessions were aspirational but grounded in extensive evidence and the reality of the current funding climate. Her support enabled our fundraising manager to gain the support of senior management and the board, and develop a robust strategy for growth. We are very grateful for her guidance, advice and friendship through the whole process - thank you Tina!" (Rachel Smith, Head of Fundraising, Redthread)
You want to grow your charity's income - but how do you know what works?
- Perhaps you need to diversify but aren’t sure which income streams to develop or how
- Maybe you know there’s huge potential in digital technology and want to know how to grasp it
- You may know that fundraising supporters’ needs are changing and wonder how to capture and hold their interest
- Perhaps you want to develop your skills but you have a busy life and job so training needs to fit around life, enhance not repeat what you know and if possible progress your work goals
Learn all you need to know to be a successful fundraiser
The Fundraising Talent Programme is a practical online training programme, flexibly delivered and combined with expert consultant coaching. With it you can build the confidence and skills to succeed at any fundraising opportunity. By the end you’ll be able to deliver:
Realistic Fundraising Strategies
You’ll have the strategy and business skills to assess your charity’s fundraising potential, diversify income and create realistic fundraising strategies to gain your board’s support and succesfully lead fundraising teams.
Engaging fundraising products
You’ll master the skills, tools and ways of thinking which add real value for today’s supporters, whatever the income stream. You’ll also learn how to balance innovation with efficiency to get the best sustainable fundraising return.
Effective marketing and digital know how
You’ll learn how to effectively market your charity and fundraising products and how to use digital technology to engage and retain supporters and improve their supporter experience.
MEET YOUR TUTOR
My name’s Tina Antonio and I’ve been helping charities to grow for over 25 years - as a director of fundraising, as a consultant and as a trainer. I’ve had the thrill of raising millions, across all income streams, both for grass root charities and for major national charities including the MS Society, Christian Aid, RSPCA and the Institute of Cancer Research. This includes doubling income, boosting start-ups, removing a £9m deficit and reversing crisis. I love helping fundraisers to access their strengths and release their charity’s potential and have coached and trained hundreds of charity staff. I look forward to meeting you!
Fundraising training designed to meet your needs
The Fundraising Talent Programme fits around life and helps embed learning while actively helping you progress your work goals! So how do we do it?
Life-sized learning bites
Study at your own pace with short learning sessions that you can fit around life and work. Overall, including coaching sessions, it takes an average of just 3-5 hours per week!
Your choice of specialist topics
Choose 4 specialist fundraising income stream topics - so you enhance not duplicate your existing knowledge.
Expert Coaching builds your strengths
Practical and award winning fundraising consultants lead Depth Practicals and Group Coaching Sessions to deepen your understanding and progress your own work goals, every step of the way.
What you'll get
The online Fundraising Talent Programme gives you:
- 5 online learning modules, including your choice of 4 specialist fundraising topics in module 3 - each of which is usually priced at £300
- 3 x 2-hour Depth Practical planning sessions with consultant facilitation
- 7 x 2-hour group coaching sessions with an expert consultant and your peers
- Access to a library of resources and templates
- Membership of the Fundraising Talent Programme community where you can share tips, access support and work jointly on projects
- The Fundraising Talent Programme Certificate of Completion
- Option to accredit your learning at Level 5 Award
More about the Programme
Alongside expert fundraising coaching you'll get On Demand access to a comprehensive online learning programme covering essential fundraising skills like strategy, design and business skills, as well as your 4 specialist fundraising topic choices:
MONTHS 2 & 3
Next programme starts 5th October 2021 Sign up now for £100 discount!
Sign up by 30th August 2021 to pay just £1,100 for the entire programme
Is it for you?
Yes, if you:
- Have mastered some not all types of fundraising and want to extend your fundraising knowledge
- Lead a fundraising team or want to lead one in the future
- Want to diversify and grow your charity’s fundraising income
- Recognise that fundraising is changing and want to learn the skills to satisfy tomorrow’s supporters
- Are new to fundraising and ambitious to learn the skills quickly
- Want a practical training programme which combines learning with expert coaching